Your local link to the Internet since 1995.
Access Orlando is no longer providing dial-up or ADSL Internet Access Services
Microsoft Outlook 97
Replace all occurances of username below with
While running Outlook 97:
- Click Tools from the top, click Services
- In the Services dialog, click Internet Mail information
service, click Properties. If Internet Mail is not
listed, click Add, click Internet Mail, then click OK.
- Under the General Tab:
- Full Name - Enter your real name (ie. John Doe)
- Email Address - Enter firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your Internet Mail Server - Enter mail.ao.net
- Account Name - Enter username
- Password - Enter your password
- Under the Connection tab:
- Connecting to Internet Mail - select Connect
using the modem, then select the connection you
made for Access Orlando from the list where it
says Dial Using the Following Connection
- Work Offline and Use Remote Mail - leave this
- Click Apply if available, click OK back to the main
screen of Outlook
- Exit from Outlook, start it again, then try it
For more information about Outlook 97 go to http://www.microsoft.com/outlook/.
Note: If you go to this address, you can register for MS
Office Update and download Outlook 98 for free.