Your local link to the Internet since 1995.
Access Orlando is no longer providing dial-up or ADSL Internet Access Services
Publish web pages with Frontpage
NOTE: The following instructions are for publishing to personal web sites.
For publishing to commercial domain name sites refer to
Setting up your domain on Access Orlando
Customer Support section.
- Open a Web in FrontPage Explorer.
- On the File menu, click Publish FrontPage Web.
- In the Publish FrontPage Web dialog box, click More Webs.
- Type the Uniform Resource Locator (URL) of the server
where you want to publish your Web. (http://www.ao.net)
- Click OK.
- In the Web Publishing Wizard dialog box, follow these
- In the FTP Server Name box, type the name of your
FTP server. (ftp.ao.net)
- In the Directory Path box, type the name of the
folder on the FTP server you want to use to store
your Web content. (/home/u/username/public_html)
- Click Next.
- In the User Name box, type your username.
- In the Password box, type your password.
- Click Finish.
If you ever need to delete files in your web space, you will
need to get FTP software.